It was a season to remember:
- Watching Will Myers and Chis Archer promoted to Tampa Bay
- Retiring Chipper Jones’ jersey number
- Strong attendance despite soggy weather
- Record apparel sales
- A League Championship!!!
Thanks for your patronage, and I just saw the TV ratings for the Triple-A National Championship Game. Over 114,000 of you were watching - better than any other TV market in the nation! Again, we appreciate your support of the team and our business.
The off-season will be memorable, too. A $17 million dollar renovation is underway, and we have vacated the premises for the winter.
We have moved out of the store and offices, temporarily relocating
to the 1st floor of the Diamond View I building.
The Blue Monster video screen will be replaced
by a 3X larger HD display.
The old school signs have been removed from the outfield wall.
New video screens will be installed this winter.
- New turf, drainage and irrigation systems
- New field lighting
- New seats
- New terrace boxes in the outfield section
- Revamped concessions with new food & beverage offerings
- A new club for season ticket holders
|A New DBAP | April 2014|