Yes, we are optimistically selling play-off tickets...but our last regular season homestand is upon us: August 23rd-30th.
Make your plans now. You're running out of time!
Take a look at our website, and here are some recommendations from your Blackwell St. concierge:
- Tuesday - two tickets for $9.00 thanks to Whole Foods.
- Wednesday - get a free ticket from Wells Fargo when you bring school supplies for Operation Military Kids.
- Thursday - $1.00 concessions, College Night and Bark in the Park. Bring your pup to the DBAP...seriously!
- Friday - Girl Scouts Night, Yogi Bear and FIREWORKS!
- Saturday - a day/night double header. The 1pm game is Kids Day (kids eat free!) Yogi Bear and the Looney Tunes characters are in the house for the 7pm game. The evening concludes with FIREWORKS!
- Sunday - More Yogi Bear and Kids Run the Bases after the 5pm game.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~Recommended reading...
"In the heart of basketball country, where legendary names like Dean Smith and Mike Krzyzewski are commonplace, stands a minor league baseball gem. The Bulls have been a staple in Durham since 1913 and have been rather infamous ever since the release of the 1988 feature film Bull Durham. Although you won’t find Crash Davis and Nuke Laloosh here, you will find a baseball experience that will rival any other in Triple A Baseball."
That's from the Stadium Journey blog. The Bulls received at 4.4 overall Fanfare Score out of 5, and we notched high fives in atmosphere, access, neighborhood and return on investment. Check it out; click here.
Bark in the Park is Thursday night; the Herald-Sun posted this article on Bulls' canine mascot Lucky Jr.